Star Citizen Patch 3.1.0
Alpha Patch 3.1.0 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE- 738964 .
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenLIVE.
- The top turret of the Reclaimer has been disabled pending fixes.
- Temporarily disabled Star Marine match in-progress loadout swapping.
- Not all ships have the full function of customizable CVIs.
- Added a logout timer when logging out in range of other players.
Implemented the Character Customizer.
– Players will be required to create a character when attempting to access the “Universe” menu.
– Available to customize: Head, eye color, hairstyle, hair color, and skin tone.
– Once selections are made, players can “accept” or “revert” back to default.
– After a custom character is created, that character will be used for all game modes.
– Character’s can be changed after being accepted via the “Character Customization” tab on the “Universe” menu.
- Safe/persistent logout locations: Major stations (Levski, GrimHex, Port Olisar). Note: These logout locations should persist between sessions.
- Added the ability to earn virtue reputation for killing NPC pirates.
- AI pilots interdicting players can now carry interdiction dampening devices. Those ships must be destroyed before the player can QT away.
Implemented service beacons.
– Locate “Create Beacon” on the far right of the Contract Manager of the MobiGlas.
– Select a “Beacon Type” and subsequent options.
- Personal Transport: Destination, reputation requirements, payment offered.
- Combat Assistance: Reputation requirements, payment offered.
– Created beacons can be viewed under the Beacons tab.
– Created beacons can be canceled at anytime.
– Beacons can be found under the “Beacons” group of the “General” tab of the Contract Manager.
– Beacons will display beacon type, initiator’s name, and payment offered.
– Once accepted, you can cancel/withdrawl from the contract at anytime.
– Completed beacons will automatically move to the “History” tab.
– Transport beacons will automatically be completed based on the transport destination.
– Successfully completed beacons will automatically get a “positive” rating.
– Upon cancellation, players can “rate” the other party “positive” or “negative”.
– Players can also view their current reputation on the beacons tab.
Ships and Vehicles
- Added: Tumbril Cyclone.
- Added: Aegis Reclaimer.
- Added: Anvil Terrapin.
- Added: MISC Razor.
- Added: Nox Kue.
- Added: PRAR Distortion Scattergun including size 4(Salvation), size 5(Absolution), size 6(Condemnation).
- Added: APAR Ballistic Scattergun including size 1(Havoc), size 2 (Hellion), and size 3 (Predator).
- Added: KBAR 10-Series Greatsword (size 2).
- Added: Omnisky IX Laser Cannon.
- Added: GATS Yellowjacket Ballistic Gatling (size 1).
- Added: CF-557 Galdereen Repeater (size 5).
- Added visual change to better indicate when the player is in “focus mode” of interaction mode.
- Replaced old combat markers with new 3D markers including target brackets, hit indication, and missile locks.
- Added outline and further polish to target/self visor screens including additional hit effects for shields and hull areas.
- Added an additional MFD screen to customize the view angles of the target/self visor screens.
- Added: KSAR Custodian.
- Added: Gemini R97 Shotgun.