Star Citizen Patch 3.1.0
Alpha Patch 3.1.0 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE- 738964 .
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenLIVE.Major Known Issues:
- The top turret of the Reclaimer has been disabled pending fixes.
- Temporarily disabled Star Marine match in-progress loadout swapping.
- Not all ships have the full function of customizable CVIs.New Features
- Added a logout timer when logging out in range of other players.
- Implemented the Character Customizer.
– Players will be required to create a character when attempting to access the “Universe” menu.
– Available to customize: Head, eye color, hairstyle, hair color, and skin tone.
– Once selections are made, players can “accept” or “revert” back to default.
– After a custom character is created, that character will be used for all game modes.
– Character’s can be changed after being accepted via the “Character Customization” tab on the “Universe” menu.
- Safe/persistent logout locations: Major stations (Levski, GrimHex, Port Olisar). Note: These logout locations should persist between sessions.
- Added the ability to earn virtue reputation for killing NPC pirates.
- AI pilots interdicting players can now carry interdiction dampening devices. Those ships must be destroyed before the player can QT away.
- Implemented service beacons.Creating a beacon
– Locate “Create Beacon” on the far right of the Contract Manager of the MobiGlas.
– Select a “Beacon Type” and subsequent options.
- Personal Transport: Destination, reputation requirements, payment offered.
- Combat Assistance: Reputation requirements, payment offered.
– Created beacons can be viewed under the Beacons tab.
– Created beacons can be canceled at anytime.Accepting a beacon
– Beacons can be found under the “Beacons” group of the “General” tab of the Contract Manager.
– Beacons will display beacon type, initiator’s name, and payment offered.
– Once accepted, you can cancel/withdrawl from the contract at anytime.Completing a beacon
– Completed beacons will automatically move to the “History” tab.
– Transport beacons will automatically be completed based on the transport destination.
– Successfully completed beacons will automatically get a “positive” rating.
– Upon cancellation, players can “rate” the other party “positive” or “negative”.
– Players can also view their current reputation on the beacons tab.
Ships and Vehicles
- Added: Tumbril Cyclone.
- Added: Aegis Reclaimer.
- Added: Anvil Terrapin.
- Added: MISC Razor.
- Added: Nox Kue.
- Added: PRAR Distortion Scattergun including size 4(Salvation), size 5(Absolution), size 6(Condemnation).
- Added: APAR Ballistic Scattergun including size 1(Havoc), size 2 (Hellion), and size 3 (Predator).
- Added: KBAR 10-Series Greatsword (size 2).
- Added: Omnisky IX Laser Cannon.
- Added: GATS Yellowjacket Ballistic Gatling (size 1).
- Added: CF-557 Galdereen Repeater (size 5).
- Added visual change to better indicate when the player is in “focus mode” of interaction mode.
- Replaced old combat markers with new 3D markers including target brackets, hit indication, and missile locks.
- Added outline and further polish to target/self visor screens including additional hit effects for shields and hull areas.
- Added an additional MFD screen to customize the view angles of the target/self visor screens.
- Added: KSAR Custodian.
- Added: Gemini R97 Shotgun.
Universe, Cargo, and Shopping
- Fixed missing helmet on a civilian in Grimhex.
- Items being purchased should no longer have 999999999 UEC in their name field.
- The internal geometry of the neck of the derelict Cutlass should no longer appear to lack any light.
- Players should no longer occasionally get stuck after performing an emote.
- The fan at Port Olisar’s Dumper’s Depot should now have spinning blades.
- ATC at planetary outposts should now be able to detect when a ship is landed and avoid spawning vehicles in that location.
- Medical supply boxes should no longer have “waste storage” written on them.
- Mining machines at moon outposts should now have audio.
- Fixed replaceme textured speakers found within Covalex.
- Fixed Eslin not being seated at his station at Levski, therefore not appearing on ATC comms.
- The interdiction effects should no longer began to play while the quantum drive is still spooling.
- The elevators in GrimHex should now properly have button press audio.
- Various tweaks to reduce excessive depth of field blurring.
- Players should no longer be able to push players off of ASOP terminals they are using.
- The mission marker should no longer appear huge when out of frame of the Starmap app.
- The ring/checkpoint UI markers should no longer have a delayed update when passed through during a race.
- Players should no longer be able to temporarily edit the text fields of an item they are purchasing.
- Fix for missing mission markers and moved bounty missions away from Kareah for Eckhart.
- Passengers should now properly see quantum effects when the ship they are riding in quantum travels.
- Fix for hangars occasionally missing atmosphere.
- The pet fish shop at Levski should now have collision for the shop counter.
- NPCs should no longer slide on turns.
- Admin NPCs should no longer become unresponsive after confiscating a box.
- Opening the MobiGlas while transitioning into EVA should no longer cause your EVA thrusters to get stuck on.
- Attempted fix for MobiGlas double trigger issue.
- Fixed missing couch interactions at Cafe Musain.
- Joining a game with your party while having the contact list open should no longer leave you at the main menu.
- Updates to the insurance system to fix player claim lockouts.
- The 3D radar should now render correctly when on or near planetary surfaces.
- If the player stays at the ASOP after making an insurance claim, the ship should now correctly be available once the timer reaches 0.
- The ASOP terminals should now correctly display the cost of expediting insurance claims.
- Weapon hardpoints should no longer be duplicated on the VMA menu.
Star Marine and FPS Gameplay
- The ending game scoreboard in Star Marine should now correctly show the score.
- Weapon audio should now propagate properly when on the surface of a rotating planetary body.
- The player should no longer be blocked from firing during certain transitional animations (ADS or crouching).
- Polished movement animations for player arms while moving crouched with a weapon drawn.
- Players should no longer get stuck with the options menu open if they had it open when a Star Marine match ends.
- Grenades should no longer occasionally be thrown as duds.
- Limited the rotation of the FPS Orbit spectator camera in Star Marine to prevent clipping.
- Combat emotes should no work when using a pistol or the railgun.
- Teammates in Star Marine should no longer occasionally have enemy colored tags.
- There should now be audio associated with the vital monitor to give a better indication of bleed out.
- Players should no longer be missing the timer and score HUD element at the top of the screen in Star Marine.
- The tracers for the Arclight Pistol should now render properly for the full distance.
- Players should no longer get “savior” rewards in Star Marine elimination game mode.
- ADS toggle should now function correctly.