Star Citizen Patch 3.1.0
Alpha Patch 3.1.0 has been released and is now available! Patch should now show: LIVE- 738964 .
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenLIVE.Major Known Issues:
- The top turret of the Reclaimer has been disabled pending fixes.
- Temporarily disabled Star Marine match in-progress loadout swapping.
- Not all ships have the full function of customizable CVIs.New Features
- Added a logout timer when logging out in range of other players.
- Implemented the Character Customizer.
– Players will be required to create a character when attempting to access the “Universe” menu.
– Available to customize: Head, eye color, hairstyle, hair color, and skin tone.
– Once selections are made, players can “accept” or “revert” back to default.
– After a custom character is created, that character will be used for all game modes.
– Character’s can be changed after being accepted via the “Character Customization” tab on the “Universe” menu.
- Safe/persistent logout locations: Major stations (Levski, GrimHex, Port Olisar). Note: These logout locations should persist between sessions.
- Added the ability to earn virtue reputation for killing NPC pirates.
- AI pilots interdicting players can now carry interdiction dampening devices. Those ships must be destroyed before the player can QT away.
- Implemented service beacons.Creating a beacon
– Locate “Create Beacon” on the far right of the Contract Manager of the MobiGlas.
– Select a “Beacon Type” and subsequent options.
- Personal Transport: Destination, reputation requirements, payment offered.
- Combat Assistance: Reputation requirements, payment offered.
– Created beacons can be viewed under the Beacons tab.
– Created beacons can be canceled at anytime.Accepting a beacon
– Beacons can be found under the “Beacons” group of the “General” tab of the Contract Manager.
– Beacons will display beacon type, initiator’s name, and payment offered.
– Once accepted, you can cancel/withdrawl from the contract at anytime.Completing a beacon
– Completed beacons will automatically move to the “History” tab.
– Transport beacons will automatically be completed based on the transport destination.
– Successfully completed beacons will automatically get a “positive” rating.
– Upon cancellation, players can “rate” the other party “positive” or “negative”.
– Players can also view their current reputation on the beacons tab.
Ships and Vehicles
- Added: Tumbril Cyclone.
- Added: Aegis Reclaimer.
- Added: Anvil Terrapin.
- Added: MISC Razor.
- Added: Nox Kue.
- Added: PRAR Distortion Scattergun including size 4(Salvation), size 5(Absolution), size 6(Condemnation).
- Added: APAR Ballistic Scattergun including size 1(Havoc), size 2 (Hellion), and size 3 (Predator).
- Added: KBAR 10-Series Greatsword (size 2).
- Added: Omnisky IX Laser Cannon.
- Added: GATS Yellowjacket Ballistic Gatling (size 1).
- Added: CF-557 Galdereen Repeater (size 5).
- Added visual change to better indicate when the player is in “focus mode” of interaction mode.
- Replaced old combat markers with new 3D markers including target brackets, hit indication, and missile locks.
- Added outline and further polish to target/self visor screens including additional hit effects for shields and hull areas.
- Added an additional MFD screen to customize the view angles of the target/self visor screens.
- Added: KSAR Custodian.
- Added: Gemini R97 Shotgun.
Ships, Vehicles, and Arena Commander
- The Reliant should now have its HUD back.
- The pilot’s thumbs on the 300 series flight yoke should no longer bend backwards relative to g-force.
- Players should now properly die when their Sabre explodes.
- Fixed harsh camera angle changes during acceleration/deceleration for Dragonfly.
- The remote turret on the Super Hornet should no longer occasionally shoot through the cockpit.
- The Vanguard’s various ship parts should no probably break up during ship destruction.
- The Freelancer DUR should now be spawnable in the hangar.
- The nose and cockpit of the Gladius should now break off properly when destroyed in zero-g.
- The nose of the Buccaneer should now break off properly when destroyed in zero-g.
- The cargo doors for the Starfarer should now have the proper associated audio.
- The audio for the Caterpillar elevator and side doors should now match up to the animation.
- The 3rd person camera for the Ursa passenger seat should no longer be alongside the rover.
- The Command Module of the Caterpillar should now properly break off during ship destruction.
- Hydrogen fuel should restore while the ship is off but still in motion.
- Ship controls should now properly animate when strafing in the Hornet.
- Fixed player zero-g collision issues that were making ship entry difficult.
- The radar screens on the Buccaneer and Caterpillar should no longer be inverted.
- Thrusters should no longer lose VFX after being repaired at Cryastro.
- The Herald should now break up properly during ship destruction.
- The Gladiator should now break up properly during ship destruction.
- In single player and co-op swarm modes the player should now spawn close to wingmen.
- The beds for the 300 series ships should now have proper audio.
- The Dragonfly UI should now properly update to reflect when the ship has moved into SCM flight mode.
- Entry into the Sabre Raven from zero-g should now work properly.
- Fixes for various issues with entry/exit on the 85x.
- Adjusted zero-g entry/exit animations for Scythe to fix timing off-set.
- The passenger’s feet and ankles should no longer appear twisted in the Freelancer.
- Modified the damage behavior in the 300 series to fix issues with break-up and fixed bugs with the 325a and 315p paint schemes.
- Wanted indicators should now show properly on ship HUDs.
- Ramming another of your own ships should no longer give you a wanted level.
- Ship should no longer randomly change direction after activating Quantum Jump.
- The MobiGlas should no longer become stuck open when rapidly using while in an EVA state.
- Fixed the loop animation for weapon inspections so it operates cleanly.
- Repeater ship weapons should no longer appear to lag behind, creating the impression of multiple projectiles.
- Conversations with admins should now break properly when moving away.
- The VMA should now be usable at GrimHex and Levski.
- Hangar flair fish should now have proper naming.
- Private matches of Arena Commander or Star Marine now require non-spectating players.
- The pilot and copilot’s feet and hands should now align with the controls appropriately in the Starfarer.
- The Ursa Rover should now have collision sounds when driving into objects.
- Selecting a new ship before the last one has finished loading should no longer cause the VMA to display an incorrect loadout.
- Cargo bay VFX should no longer appear to float when the lift is lowered.
- Debug yellow text should no longer appear when prompted for vault opportunities.
- Zoom should no longer reset at motion when using the Arrowhead Sniper Rifle.
- Various fixes for destruction VFX bugs including stationary body left behind after explosion, ship bits looking whole after destruction, and improper detachments.
- Fixed lighting issues on derelict Caterpillar exterior.
- Fixed missing Dragonfly HUD.
- Scythe and M50 turbulence has been reduced near landing pads.
- The 325A should now be able to load and have its default missiles.
- The Avenger ejection seat should once again function properly.
- Lowered landing turbulence on the Reliant Kore.
- Spawned ships should now be read-only in the VMA.
- “Waiting for players” and other critical message lines should now appear properly in Arena Commander and Star Marine game modes.
- Races should now properly have checkpoint HUD indicators.
- Players should no longer spawn on top of one another at the start of an Arena Commander game.
- Ships in Arena Commander should now spawn with shields full.
- Inbound missile alerts should correctly expire after a missile is evaded.
- Removed exit to interior interaction on the Avenger Warlock.
- Reticle mode (toggle) should now function correctly.
- Numerous performance tweaks.
- Several crash fixes.
- Clients should no longer get stuck on a black screen when failing to connect to a server.
- Reduced the shaky graphics effect associated with SLI