We are very excited to release Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.0 to the Live server today! Below is everything you need to get caught up with the current state of state of the game.
We are aware of performance degradation on the servers over time and will be looking at the concurrency of the Live servers to gather useful data to help us track down the culprit. We hope to have a fix later this week after the Community has a chance to play Alpha 3.1.0 over the next several days. These issues do not affect Arena Commander or Star Marine and are in much better shape than 3.0.1, so we encourage you guys to check them out!
Important community updates including patch summary and flyable ship sales!
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.1.0 Announcement: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16487-Star-Citizen-Alpha-310
- Alpha 3.1.0 Flyable Ships Sale: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16470-Newly-Flyable-Ships-Ready-For-Takeoff
Alpha 3.1.0 Information
All the information relating to the latest Live update for Star Citizen Alpha.
- Full Patch notes & Known Issues: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link//16485-Star-Citizen-Alpha-310
We value your feedback, and we use the information gathered to influence the development of Star Citizen.
- 3.1.0 Feedback Thread on Spectrum: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/4?page=1&sort=hot
- 3.1.0 Issue Council: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council