RTV QUESTIONS NEEDED: Chris Roberts on Alpha 3.2 Development and More
On this Friday’s RTV (12pm Pacific, 7pm UTC) we’re hosting Chris Roberts to discuss the overall development of Alpha 3.2, our challenges, our successes, looking ahead at work being done on Alpha 3.3 and more. This is your place to post questions and vote on which ones you want to see addressed most.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
KEEP IT SUCCINCT. No links. No paragraphs. No introductions. No thank yous. Distill it down to what you really want to say. This IS NOT the place for attempts to direct the course of development (that’s literally the rest of Spectrum.) This IS your place to ask brief questions of our developers. Your responsibility in this process is to break it down to one or two sentences at most. Let’s work together to save our developers some time.
- Consider the type of answer you’re looking for. Is it possible for your question to have a 1-2 minute answer? Are you asking how an entire game system will function? Is it a topic better suited to the sort of deep-dive ATV segments that have visuals? If so, you will get votes, but you will not get the question asked. It just won’t fit here.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then replace the question with another.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these rules and inline replies to other questions will be deleted.
- Have fun with it.