Alert! Piracy is on the rise!
With interstellar crime at an all-time high, freebooters and scallywags everywhere have taken the ancient pseudo-holiday, #TalkLikeAPirateDay, as a sort of rallying point. That means the UEE has their hands full and they need you. Take to the skies and show these brigands who truly owns the spacelanes.
Capture the moment while you capture salty marauders throughout the system. Share your best in-game screenshots showing off your special brand of vigilante justice. That’s right… let’s get out there and hunt some pirates!
Examples: Screenshots of pirate ships being chased, or simply going BOOM, screenshots of pirates being captured, and/or anything else creative that fits the theme of the contest.
Please review the detailed set of rules before entering: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/The-Hunt-Is-On-Screenshot-Contest
The Hunt Is On: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16757-The-Hunt-Is-On
- To celebrate the #TalkLikeAPirateDay, we want to see your best in-game screenshots depicting a “Day in the Life of a Pirate Hunter”
- Screenshots should be posted on Twitter
- Submissions must include #StarCitizen and #TalkLikeAPirateDay to be valid
- Each screenshot is considered a single entry but you are allowed multiple entries (You can include multiple images in a single tweet).
- No post-processing effects allowed. This includes 3rd party addons like ReShade.
- Only post screenshots that match the theme of the event. Any other subject will be disqualified.
The Community team has been planning a wide variety of activities for you all to participate in throughout the year and into next, with no shortage of sweet prizes. While this contest is focused on joining the hashtag fun that will exist on Twitter today, we know that some of you don’t use this platform. So even if this contest isn’t for you, we’ve got some exciting stuff coming, with more ways for you to leave your mark on the Star Citizen universe. (Seriously, we’re doing more contests in 2018/2019 than EVER before!)
Go to Source