Star Citizen Patch 3.3.0ac
Alpha Patch 3.3.0ac has been released to the PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-984391.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTULIVE.
r_displayinfo = 3
REC Earning and Rentals
Teach’s Ship Shop
VOIP and FOIP
Missions: FPS combat mission and scramble races
New Ships and Vehicles: Valkyrie, Phoenix, Hammerhead, Mustangs, and Cyclones
Manned and remote turrets
Changes to ship cannons
- VOIP/FOIP mG buttons will sometimes not function correctly.
- Mission markers no longer appear after using crash recovery.
- Reduced the rate of interdiction to add more of a “rare” feel.
Ships and Vehicles
- Removed the ability for items on rented ships to become available to all other ships.
- Players should no longer randomly spawn at Levski.
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash.