I hope you’ve all enjoyed Makeup Lando for the last week of Anniversary videos, and our discussion of the flyable ships in Star Citizen today.
As many of you have noticed (and commented on) the focus of these videos was directed at those people discovering Star Citizen today through the Anniversary Promotion Free Fly. For this reason, updates on ships upcoming through the pipeline were intentionally left out, with a few exceptions… (CARRACKCARRACKCARRACK)
GROUP 1: Ships that ARE on the Public Roadmap are the ones farther along in the pipeline, and will have more information available about them. These include Hawk, Freelancer Variants, 300 Rework, Banu Defender, Reliant Variants, Constellation Taurus, Archimedes and 890 Jump.
GROUP 2: Ships that ARE NOT on the Roadmap are more than a year out, and likely aren’t in active development, so will have less determinate information available about them. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t ask about them (ASK), just adjust your expectations of specific details accordingly. We’re gonna have more info about Group 1 ships than Group 2.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
KEEP IT SUCCINCT. No links. No paragraphs. No introductions. No thank yous. Distill it down to what you really want to say. This IS NOT the place for attempts to direct the course of development (that’s literally the rest of Spectrum.) This IS your place to ask brief questions of our developers. Your responsibility in this process is to break it down to one or two sentences at most. Let’s work together to save our developers some time.
- Consider the type of answer you’re looking for. Is it possible for your question to have a 1-2 minute answer? Are you asking how an entire game system will function? Is it a topic better suited to the sort of deep-dive ATV segments that have visuals? If so, you will get votes, but you will not get the question used on the show. It just won’t fit here. There are other broadcasts for this kind of topic.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, a focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these rules and inline replies to other questions will be deleted.
- Have fun with it.