On Friday, February 15th at 10am Pacific on twitch.tv/starcitizen we’ll be live with a roundtable of guests from the Audio Team working on Star Citizen and Squadron 42. From music to SFX to mixing and more, this is the one for you audiophiles.
As usual, this thread will be your chance to post questions and vote on which ones you want to see addressed most.
We’ll see you on Friday at 10am Pacific.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. No links. No paragraphs. No introductions. No thank yous. Distill it down to what you really want to say. This IS NOT the place for attempts to direct the course of development (that’s literally the rest of Spectrum.) This IS your place to ask brief questions of our developers. Your responsibility in this process is to break it down to one or two sentences at most. Let’s work together to save our developers some time.
- Consider the type of answer you’re looking for. Is it possible for your question to have a 1-2 minute answer? Are you asking how an entire game system will function? Is it a topic better suited to the sort of deep-dive ATV segments that have visuals? If so, you will get votes, but you will not get the question used on the show. It just won’t fit here. There are other broadcasts for this kind of topic.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, a focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these rules and inline replies to other questions will be deleted.
- Have fun with it.