Star Citizen Patch 3.5.0v
Alpha Patch 3.5.0v has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-1445492.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTULIVE.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
Testing AI pilot behavior
No-fly zone autopilot take over is inconsistent.
Players arrive at planetary destinations just outside of the trigger for quantum travel points. W/A: Fly forward toward the planet/moon for a moment to trigger the quantum travel points.
- Delamar asteroids are now viable locations for mercenary missions.
- Bounty, steal, and recovery missions all now progress in difficulty.
- Updated ships that spawn in pirate blockades.
- The PVP bounty mission is now available after completing any mission for local security.
- Interdiction ships shouldn’t all despawn at the same time.
- Attrition repeaters should no longer penetrate through shields.
- Fixed 2 client crashes.