Star Citizen Patch 3.6.0m
Alpha Patch 3.6.0m has been released to PTU and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-2091083.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.
- Ship combat balance: Ship shields, missile damage, missile counter-measuring
- Flight: Hover mode, acceleration control
- Head tracking
- P-72 Archimedes
- Ship component degradation
- Hacking gameplay
- Pip accuracy and ship flight jitter
- Vanguard Warden and Hoplite
- Textures will display across the visor on some helmets.
- Depending on ship, sometimes when attempting to file an insurance claim the timer will either start with a long delay or never start at all.
- Comm Array hacking missions currently do not complete at the last step.
- Prospector laser may lock the ship into an overheated state.
- The cargo lift elevator of the Reclaimer may move the wrong direction.
- AI ships have an unintended wing wobble behavior.
- Accepted combat assist beacons will sometimes not spawn in correctly.
- Changed vehicle destruction from a misdemeanor to a felony.
- Quality of life polishes for the hacking window and interaction.
- Reduced hacking times for comm arrays.
Ships and Vehicles
- Improved atmospheric flight handling of the M50.
- Updated neutron cannon VFX to match those of the neutron repeater.
- Targeting pips should no longer continue to show and lock to screen after a weapon is destroyed.
- Text color should now reflect the header color for chat settings.
- The “warning, storage full” audio should no longer play when the player isn’t attempting to fill their hold.
- Collision sounds should now play when in EVA.
- Comm array hack missions should be back in the mission broker.
- Fixed head tracking being considered inactive when centered.
- Fixed an issue where some MFD screens would be blank from the copilot or support seat.
- Fixed missing information on the 19/6 MFDS.
- Acceleration Axis (abs) binding should now work properly.
- Interdictions should now occur as normal.
- Fixed missing transit timers at Lorville gates 1, 2, and 3.
- The Greycat should properly break apart when it explodes.
- Escorted ships as part of missions should no longer just fly in circles.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s elevator can visibly pass through another’s.
- Fixed missing Joker Distortion Cannon impact VFX.
- Fixed some odd head tracking angles.
- Players should no longer fall through a planet when loading back in if they previously logged out in a bed.
- Players should no longer experience CPU spikes at Lorville.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Fixed 11 client crashes.