Star Citizen Patch 3.6.1f
Alpha Patch 3.6.1f has been released to PTU and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-2420237.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.
- General gameplay
- 600i interior elevator doors do not open unless the ship is unlocked.
- Reclaimer interior doors do not open.
- Wheel and suspension animations are not working on wheeled vehicles.
- Fixed an issue where VOIP did not automatically connect the client back to proximity chat after disconnecting from a direct call or party chat.
- Removed emotes from falling to fix using them to avoid falling damage.
- Platinum bay ot HUR-L4 should now have inventory.
- Levski garages should now recognize the Ballista as parked.
- Reticle focus targeting should work once again.