This Friday at 8am PDT, 3pm UTC we’ll have John Crewe and Pete Royale on to give a guided tour through the entire interior and exterior of the 890 Jump and answer your questions LIVE about who, what, when, where and why of it’s development.
As usual, you can submit your questions below and vote to see which ones you want to see addressed most, and then tune in live this Friday at 8am PDT / 3pm UTC on twitch.tv/starcitizen to learn more.
- Questions should be relevant to the topic of this week’s show.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. No links. No paragraphs. No introductions. No thank yous. Distill it down to what you really want to say. This IS NOT the place for attempts to direct the course of development (that’s literally the rest of Spectrum.) This IS your place to ask brief questions of our developers. Your responsibility in this process is to break it down to one or two sentences at most. Let’s work together to save our developers some time.
- Consider the type of answer you’re looking for. Is it possible for your question to have a 1-2 minute answer? Are you asking how an entire game system will function? Is it a topic better suited to the sort of deeper ISC segments that have visuals? If so, you will get votes, but you will not get the question used on the show. It just won’t fit here. There are other broadcasts for this kind of topic.
- Do not direct a question to a specific developer.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, and focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun with it.