This Friday at 8am PDT, 3pm UTC we’ll have Vehicle Pipeline Director John Crewe and Gameplay Programmer David Colson on to answer your questions about all flight ready ships and how they fly, operate and perform in the Star Citizen universe. This can also include ships coming up in Alpha 3.7 like the Vanguard Variants and Banu Defender.
As usual, you can submit your questions below and vote to see which ones you want to see addressed most, and then tune in live this Friday at 8am PDT / 3pm UTC on twitch.tv/starcitizen to learn more.
- Questions should be relevant to the topic of this week’s show.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. We want to get as many questions in as possible.
- Do not direct a question to a specific developer.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, and focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun with it.