I have a few questions about this contest but I’m not sure if this is the place to ask… but I’ll put them here anyway.1) In the contest rules page (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/Ship-Showdown-Contest-Rules), under “3. Participation and Entry”, it states:
Group submissions on behalf of more than one person (including player organizations) are not permitted and will not be considered.
Does that mean group efforts are not allowed? Or does that mean only ONE person can win regardless of the number of people involved in the winning entry as is usually the case with CIG Screenshot Contests?
2) Is there a limit to how many entries one person can submit?
3) Does this have to be a wholly new creation or are we allowed to submit things we’ve already created?
1. The spirit of of this tournament is to narrow down the list of flyable/driveable vehicles to 16, in which case we’ll then go to the finals for head-to-head bracket style voting to decide what the best vehicle in the ‘verse is. During phase 1 of this tournament (the “creative submission” phase), we’re giving out some Anvil Arrows with LTI to some of the most compelling submissions. All submissions can totally be a group effort, but a submission selected to receive a prize will only be given one Anvil Arrow (to the submitter).
2. Nope! We just ask that you truly focus on nominating the vehicles you feel are the best currently flyable/driveable vehicles.
3. New and old are both welcome.