Star Citizen Patch 3.7.0
Alpha Patch 3.7.0 has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-3113732.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: YESUPDATED USER.cfg settings:
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”.Testing Focus
- Banu Defender
- Caves and cave missions
- FPS mining, harvesting, and personal inventory
- ATC crimestat restrictions
- Ship rental system
- Vanguard variants
- The Good Doctor Star Marine map
- Proximity Assist and Manual VTOL
- Pirate Swarm Updates
- New FPS weapon attachments
- Character Customizer v2
- Mission sharing, mission rewards, and AI service beaconsKnown Issues
- Currently there’s collision that’s preventing entry into the Defender, but it is flyable in Arena Commander.
- Players with a level 1 crime stat cannon request hangars doors to be open when leaving Area18 or Lorville.
- Changes made on the character customizer do not appear in the PU.
- Equipping any of the new Kroneg weapons onto a ship will negatively affect the ship’s pitch and roll speed.
- Snoopy cap appears in hair style options on the character customizer.
- P-72’s ship description contains placeholder text.
- In Star Marine’s Demien Comms enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- There’s a chance a vehicle will become unresponsive after quantum travel.
- CRU-L5 is obstructed from most directions.
- The Freelancer DUR does not spawn in correctly and is usually unreachable.
- The Freelancer MIS bounces on the pad when spawned.
- Darneely uses the wrong audio dialogue when offering a mission.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Players can not complete the Clovus downed satellite counter measure after killing the opposing player when they are in possession of the computer blade.
- “Maintenance” mission objective boxes vanish when they are picked up and dropped.
- The video feed for ATC is currently blank.
- AI ships traveling along a route will often get stuck.
- Attempting to quantum travel to destinations from orbit of ArcCorp or its moons may result in the player colliding with the surface.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- AI security ships are not correctly dampening player quantum travel.
- Players in the same ship may see the ship in different locations.
- The textures on the Reclaimer’s main turret are incorrect.
- There’s a large rectangular area missing from the surface of Daymar around one of the caves.
- Multiple scope crosshairs are off center when viewed in ADS.
- Corpses at derelicts are hidden under objects or hull.
- Players may crash when loading into the industrial hangar.
- Players may crash when changing hair back to original when using the character customizer.
- Ships may display as rented if the player exits to title while a claim is in progress.
- The reformation distortion scattergun currently has a blue light texture issue.
- The default hair may be present under other hairstyles.
- If you leave and reenter the commodity kiosk the “sell” tab icons will remain even though you are on the “buy” tab.
- Added a voice activation option for VOIP transmission available on the options menu.
- Added ship rental kiosks.
Players can now mine small rocks for valuable commodities while on foot.
- Harvestable objects can now be found and collected at various planetary bodies.
- Added a visor message that should notify the player if they are intentionally not respawned in a ship bed they had previously logged out of to help track down issues with bed logout.
- Added: Player Personal Inventory
- The commodity and trading kiosks now detects the player’s personal inventory.
- Added caves to Daymar, Hurston, and Aberdeen.
- ATC will now restrict landing privileges based on crimestat.
- New missing person mission set in caves.
- Flares can now be purchased at Conscientious Objects on Levski, Cubby Blast at Area18, Tammany & Son’s at Lorville, and Live Fire at Port Olisar.
- Added high inventory armor with backpack attachment “Rucksack” available at Conscientious Objects on Levski, Cubby Blast at Area18, and Tammany & Son’s at Lorville.
- Players can now share missions.
- New Star Marine Elimination Map: The Good Doctor
Ships and Vehicles
- Added: Aegis Vanguard Harbinger
- Added: Aegis Vanguard Sentinel
- Added: Banu Defender
- Added a keybind “J” to manually toggle compatible ships into VTOL mode, shifting the ships thrust orientation when desired.
- Some small ships can now mount size 2 gimbals into size 1 hardpoints, allowing them to gimbal size 1 weapons. Those ships include the Auroras, Mustangs, Merlin, Archimedes, 85x, Nox, Dragonfly, and Prospector.
- Added new IFCS system: Proximity Assist
Weapons and Items
New Ship Weapon: Kroneg FL-33 Laser Cannon
- New FPS Weapon: Hedeby Salva Frag Pistol.
- Added additional weapon sight attachments and updated some of the current ones.
- FPS combat ai will now prioritize targets based on distance, visibility, and incoming damage and should engage the player more effectively.
- Added new barrel and under-barrel weapon attachments.
- Arena Commander and the Persistent Universe now use separate ship databases.