Star Citizen Patch 3.7.0
Alpha Patch 3.7.0 has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-3113732.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: YESUPDATED USER.cfg settings:
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.Note: This patch does not contain all of the intended features, which will be added iteratively to the notes as they become available. Additionally, some features may be implemented in a partial state and as such are not ready for testing. When those features reach a playable state they will be detailed on the notes and added to the “Testing Focus”.Testing Focus
- Banu Defender
- Caves and cave missions
- FPS mining, harvesting, and personal inventory
- ATC crimestat restrictions
- Ship rental system
- Vanguard variants
- The Good Doctor Star Marine map
- Proximity Assist and Manual VTOL
- Pirate Swarm Updates
- New FPS weapon attachments
- Character Customizer v2
- Mission sharing, mission rewards, and AI service beaconsKnown Issues
- Currently there’s collision that’s preventing entry into the Defender, but it is flyable in Arena Commander.
- Players with a level 1 crime stat cannon request hangars doors to be open when leaving Area18 or Lorville.
- Changes made on the character customizer do not appear in the PU.
- Equipping any of the new Kroneg weapons onto a ship will negatively affect the ship’s pitch and roll speed.
- Snoopy cap appears in hair style options on the character customizer.
- P-72’s ship description contains placeholder text.
- In Star Marine’s Demien Comms enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- There’s a chance a vehicle will become unresponsive after quantum travel.
- CRU-L5 is obstructed from most directions.
- The Freelancer DUR does not spawn in correctly and is usually unreachable.
- The Freelancer MIS bounces on the pad when spawned.
- Darneely uses the wrong audio dialogue when offering a mission.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Players can not complete the Clovus downed satellite counter measure after killing the opposing player when they are in possession of the computer blade.
- “Maintenance” mission objective boxes vanish when they are picked up and dropped.
- The video feed for ATC is currently blank.
- AI ships traveling along a route will often get stuck.
- Attempting to quantum travel to destinations from orbit of ArcCorp or its moons may result in the player colliding with the surface.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- AI security ships are not correctly dampening player quantum travel.
- Players in the same ship may see the ship in different locations.
- The textures on the Reclaimer’s main turret are incorrect.
- There’s a large rectangular area missing from the surface of Daymar around one of the caves.
- Multiple scope crosshairs are off center when viewed in ADS.
- Corpses at derelicts are hidden under objects or hull.
- Players may crash when loading into the industrial hangar.
- Players may crash when changing hair back to original when using the character customizer.
- Ships may display as rented if the player exits to title while a claim is in progress.
- The reformation distortion scattergun currently has a blue light texture issue.
- The default hair may be present under other hairstyles.
- If you leave and reenter the commodity kiosk the “sell” tab icons will remain even though you are on the “buy” tab.
- Updated character customization to version 2.
- Updated flashlight projection.
- Updated stamina usage to increase sprint time and regeneration rates.
- Updated Arial’s heightmap distribution.
- Temporarily removed rest stop HUR L2.
- Removed the Argo from Area18’s spaceport.
- Improved AI combat ship behavior for more dynamic target selection and engagement based on relevant threats.
- Adjusted misdemeanor fine values including a significant reduction in illegal parking fee.
- Improved the chat interface and multiple channel support for VOIP/FOIP.
- Updated all mission rewards
- Temporarily disabled escort style missions.
- Made crime stat restrictions more lenient for mission offerings.
- Updated AI service beacons with new sequenced waves of enemies, more challenging opponents, and kill rewards.
- Reworked and reintroduced the level 5 wanted distraction mission.
- Temporarily removed several city locations from the delivery system.
- Adjusted the position of some of the no-fly zones around horizontal hangars at Area18.
- Updated tablet grip template so players can turn items like computer blades in their hand.
- Updated Pirate Swarm.
Ships and Vehicles
- Improved the fuel consumption of the 890 Jump.
- Increased CryAstro refueling rates for larger ships.
- Reworked audio for EMP.
- Fixed automated gimbals so it only requires the firing solution to be in the cone as originally intended.
- Updated usables in the 890 Jump.
- Updated the nose array on the Hoplite to BRVS Ballistic Repeaters (Sawbuck variant).
- Changed the exterior paint on the Hoplite.
- Adjusted 890’s health pool so it has more hull durability.
- Slightly increased engine trails to increase motion readability.
Weapons and Items
- Rebalanced recoil for the KSAR Karna.
- Removed size 1 and 3 Tachyon cannons and size 2 Tachyon cannons can now only be equipped to the Banu Defender.
Major Bug Fixes
- The Vanguard should no longer lose shields and cooling if it loses the left wing.
- Delivery missions should now complete more consistently.
- Fixed scope magnification values on existing sight attachments.
- Capture points going toward neutral should no longer continue to do so if no one is in the capture zone for Star Marine.
- Fixed numerous issues with the pistol aim pose.
- Storing the hacking chip should be consistent with stow behavior of other hand held items.
- The character flashlight should now move with the character’s head while in free look.
- There should no longer be a gap in collision between the sky bus and the platform at Area18.
- The quantum HUD should no longer vanish if the player exits the seat and returns during travel.
- There should no longer appear to be blurring inside of ships during quantum travel.
- The 890 Jump should now have countermeasures.
- Port Olisar turret UI markers should no longer appear to float away.
- Fixed 2x gravity around underground facilities.
- Outlaws in Star Marine should now be able to equip armor other than light.
- The Gladius should no longer have shield holes.
- Fixed an issue where physical damage wasn’t penetrating the 890’s shields.
- The 890 should no longer consume fuel more than intended.
- Players should no longer be able to generate UEC by exploiting ship refueling.
- The Reliant should be able to hold handheld cargo.
- NPC service beacons should no longer spam the player.
- Bed logout should work consistently.
- Missile detach VFX should no play properly.
- FPS weapon hits should now register properly inside the 890’s hangar bay.
- The options menu should no longer get stuck on when selected from the character customizer.
- Ships should no longer QT into Daymar and explode when splining jump from between 2000 and 2500 meters.
- Targeting and missile brackets should now appear properly for all ground vehicles.