Star Citizen Patch 3.7.0j
Alpha Patch 3.7.0j has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-3132275.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: NO
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
FPS mining, harvesting, and personal inventory
ATC crimestat restrictions
Ship rental system
The Good Doctor Star Marine map
Proximity Assist and Manual VTOL
Pirate Swarm Updates
New ship weapon Kroneg FL series
New FPS weapon attachments
Character Customizer v2
Mission sharing, mission rewards, and AI service beacons
- VOIP will not transmit to players less than 200 meters away.
- Renting many ships in succession can cause the kiosk to time out.
- The Mustang Gamma and Omega will overheat when starting the quantum drive.
- Equipping any of the new Kroneg weapons onto a ship will negatively affect the ship’s pitch and roll speed.
- Snoopy cap appears in hair style options on the character customizer.
- P-72’s ship description contains placeholder text.
- In Star Marine’s Demien Comms enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- There’s a chance a vehicle will become unresponsive after quantum travel.
- CRU-L5 is obstructed from most directions.
- The Freelancer MIS bounces on the pad when spawned.
- Darneely uses the wrong audio dialogue when offering a mission.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Players can not complete the Clovus downed satellite counter measure after killing the opposing player when they are in possession of the computer blade.
- “Maintenance” mission objective boxes vanish when they are picked up and dropped.
- The video feed for ATC is currently blank.
- AI ships traveling along a route will often get stuck.
- Attempting to quantum travel to destinations from orbit of ArcCorp or its moons may result in the player colliding with the surface.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- Players in the same ship may see the ship in different locations.
- The textures on the Reclaimer’s main turret are incorrect.
- There’s a large rectangular area missing from the surface of Daymar around one of the caves.
- Multiple scope crosshairs are off center when viewed in ADS.
- Corpses at derelicts are hidden under objects or hull.
- Players may crash when loading into the industrial hangar.
- Players may crash when changing hair back to original when using the character customizer.
- Ships may display as rented if the player exits to title while a claim is in progress.
- The reformation distortion scattergun currently has a blue light texture issue.
- The default hair may be present under other hairstyles.
- Take off requests will now ignore criminal checks to avoid players becoming locked inside hangars.
Ships and Vehicles
- AI ships should now have their QT jammers turned back on.
- Changes made on the character customizer should now appear in the PU.
- The Freelancer DUR should no longer float of the pad.
- Players should correctly connect to proximity voip when loading into the PU.
- Scroll wheel speed input change should no longer be active when using the mobiGlas.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Fixed 3 client crashes.