Star Citizen Patch 3.7.0l
Alpha Patch 3.7.0l has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-3152885.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: NO
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
FPS mining, harvesting, and personal inventory
ATC crimestat restrictions
Ship rental system
The Good Doctor Star Marine map
Proximity Assist and Manual VTOL
Pirate Swarm Updates
New ship weapon Kroneg FL series
New FPS weapon attachments
Character Customizer v2
Mission sharing, mission rewards, and AI service beacons
- Corpses in caves may not be interactable.
- Snoopy cap appears in hair style options on the character customizer.
- In Star Marine’s Demien Comms enemy indicators can sometimes be seen through walls.
- Darneely uses the wrong audio dialogue when offering a mission.
- AI ships can get stuck and not continue on their route.
- NPC beacons will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- Attempting to quantum travel to destinations from orbit of ArcCorp or its moons may result in the player colliding with the surface.
- Ships can spin excessively out of control when their wing is clipped.
- Landing illegally and having your ship despawn while a mission box is inside will break mission progress.
- The default hair may be present under other hairstyles.
Ships and Vehicles
- Corrected an issue with missile velocity that caused them to have the wrong scaling. Smaller missiles should now travel faster than larger ones, generally.
- Balance update for the Defender’s default shield.
- The review pose on the character customizer should no longer cause a position offset on the target head.
- CRU-L5 should no longer be obstructed from most directions.
- Fixed missing collision above the cockpit of the Defender that allowed players to enter the ship.
- Having a turret gunner should no longer break targeting for the pilot.
- Players should no longer get stuck if they rapidly pick up items.
- Hurston assassination missions should no longer have Hurston security as a target.
- Fixed 2 server crashes.
- Fixed 2 client crashes.