This Friday at the bright and early hour of 7am Pacific, 2pm UTC we’ll be having Lead Systems Designer Dan Trufin, Senior Live Designer Gareth Bourn and Senior Producer Jake Ross on the show to answer your questions about the recent release of Alpha 3.7 to our live environment.
For Dan, he was instrumental in work developing ship mining, FPS mining, harvestables and the Actor Status System, while Gareth as part of the Mission Features Team worked on cave layouts and gameplay, mission sharing, the new Criminal 5 mission and more. As Senior Producer, Jake oversaw work done by the US Persistent Universe teams including character customizer, FOIP/VOIP improvements, and general deployment.
As usual, this is your chance to ask questions of these developers and their related fields and vote to see which ones you want answered most before tuning in on Friday to twitch.tv/starcitizen to hear the answers LIVE.
- Questions should be relevant to the topic (and guests) of this week’s show.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. We want to get as many questions in as possible.
- Do not direct a question to a specific developer.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, and focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun with it.