Star Citizen Patch 3.7.1b
Alpha Patch 3.7.1b has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: PTU-3277267.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: NO
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
The new setting will display a QR code that we can use to track down server information when looking at your bug reports and videos. Then can be disabled by setting it to “0”.
- Quantum travel (interdictions)
- General gameplay
- Bug regression
- Some accounts may experience an infinite load screen for Arena Commander.
- The Banu Defender is unable to refuel at compatible stations.
- The multi-tool and flare use the same armor utility slot.
- Turning on scan mode in the Mantis will cancel the quantum snare.
- Duplicate ship components appear in the VMA and when equipped often do not function.
- Ships may become unresponsive when exiting quantum travel.
- Quantum travel marker does not update correctly when staying aligned to it after quantum travel.
- The quantum travel HUD will be lost of the player exits the seat during travel.
- Banu Defender interior cockpit doors do not open.
- Added the AI Cutlass back into PU mission waves.
- Changed size 1 weapons on all AI turrets to size 4 Attritions.
- Fixed an issue in the Mantis where interdictions were shown at far away distances if other players were interdicted by AI.
- Fixed an issue with startup/shutdown sounds on some ships being abruptly cut off.
- Fixed some ships playing engine shutdown sounds when entering quantum travel.
- Fixed the Aegis Gladius Pirate not appearing in the PU and Arena Commander.
- Fixed an issue causing multiple locations in caves to show outside light.
- Fixed an issue where claiming destroyed ships was causing them to spawn without components.