This Friday at 8am Pacific, 4pm UTC we’ll be having Lead Designer for the Mission Features Team Luke Pressley on the show to answer your questions about mission content already in the game, missions like the 890 Jump Hijack Scenario coming in Alpha 3.8 and general mission design philosophy as it applies to Star Citizen and the Persistent Universe. As usual, this is your chance to submit your questions and vote to see which ones you want answered most before tuning in on Friday to twitch.tv/starcitizen to hear the answers LIVE.
- Questions should be relevant to the topic (and guests) of this week’s show.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. We want to get as many questions in as possible.
- Do not direct a question to a specific developer.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “post-launch” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, and focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Post violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun with it.