Star Citizen Patch 3.8.1d
Alpha Patch 3.8.1d has been released to PTU, and is now available to test! Patch should now show: VERSION 3.8.1-PTU.4176963.
It is strongly recommended that players delete their USER folder for the Public client after patching, particularly if you start encountering any odd character graphical issues or crash on loading. The USER folder can be found (in default installations) at C:Program FilesRoberts Space IndustriesStarCitizenPTU.
Database Persistence Wipe: NO
r_displaySessionInfo = 1
- General gameplay and traversal
- Medbed gameplay
- Sometimes repair services are unavailable when they should be present.
- After a ship is repaired, detachable components will remain attached to the ship when destroyed and a duplicate component will fall off.
- Repair fails if you select repair and refuel simultaneously.
- Players can die in Area18 when exiting EzHab or the transit system.
- Once an Animus spare magazine has been emptied the player can no longer equip fresh magazines in the same slot.
- Ships can be displayed as “unknown” after destruction, be available for spawn, but not appear on their specified hangar.
- Entering or exiting via EVA can sometimes cause the player to turn/spin suddenly and harm themselves.
- Objects can fall through the floor when dropped.
- An extra static train can appear at Lorville and prevent the use of trains.
- The visuals of the ships on the rental screen may have missing areas or disappear completely.
- The Caterpillar will occasionally rock or tip over on itself after landing on a planetary body.
- CryAstro services may not work at various stations and major ports.
Work-around: Hover before landing and request services just above the pad.
- Rentals and/or rental timers may not work when renting a second ship.
- If a player’s ship is destroyed after bed logout they will return to the server at origin.
- NPCs may sometimes be doing usable animations in places that they shouldn’t.
- Countermeasures are not working as intended to deter missiles.
- The 890 Jump does not have the correct cargo capacity.
- The Combine Cannon and distortion weapons are not working as intended.
- Elevators at Port Tressler and Everus Harbor may not show up when called.
- If the quantum travel marker is at the edge of a moon or planet its possible to QT through the moon and explode..
- Purchased commodities will often visually not appear in the ship’s hold.
- Players may experience stalls in performance shortly after loading into Star Marine and firing weapons.
- NPC beacon notifications will sometimes display an incorrect distance.
- AI ships can often get stuck in the middle of their motion and not advance further.
- AR makers for enemies can sometimes be seen through walls in Star Marine.
- Added a cooldown on player bounties of the same player.
- The door sound effects should now be correct for the Area18 transit system.
- The non-medical beds in the 890 should now have logout functionality.
- Fixed Platinum Bay being disconnect from the rest of Shubin outpost on Lyria.
- Overlocked powerplants should no longer cause an unrecoverable ship shutdown.
- Red text should no longer randomly appear when updating character selections on the character customizer
- Fixed an issue where recovery would trigger despite the player pressing “]” to decline.
- Fixed a server deadlock.
- Fixed 5 server crashes.
- Fixed 6 client crashes.