Pretty basic thread. I’ve asked a couple related questions in various places but I’ve yet to get any actual answers and at this point it would be awesome if I could just get a response from an official source that actually knows with certainty. I know the event is nearly over but, yknow, I’d like some closure rather than wondering what the heck was going on forever.
– So… What constitutes as a “Successful Guide Session?”
– If the person I’m guiding goes AFK during the session and never comes back, does it still count as successful?
– Do I have to be rated by the person I am guiding in order for it to be counted as successful?
– What happens if the Guide ends the session rather than the person being guided?
– Does the guiding have to happen in-game for it to count?
It’s been nice helping people but in terms of incentives and rewards the system is incredibly vague and confusing. I’ll likely offer my feedback (on the appropriate threads) once I’ve compiled my thoughts on the system- and when I’ve gotten a response here so I can better shape my opinion how how the system works or should work.
Hey @Creal_Star – If you end the guide session after 30 minutes, the new player will notice they have a questionnaire (“Was your guide helpful?”) in the Spectrum chat – answering this will trigger a “successful guide”.
We also have some protections in place to identify activity (like being afk) that exploits the system.
Hope this clears things up!