We’re putting out the call for topics you’d like to see covered in Calling All Devs when it returns next month.
While you can still submit specific questions, we’re also interested in general development areas you’d like to see explored on the show.
Recent examples of general topics for Calling All Devs included:
- Death of a Spaceman
- Vehicle Features
- Core Tech Updates
- Future of the Stanton System
- Player vs. Player
- Road to Salvage
- Creature Creation
So please submit your suggestions below, and don’t forget to vote up the ones you want to see addressed most.
- Only make replies to the OP.
- Only one question or topic per post.
- KEEP IT SUCCINCT. Boil it down to the thing you really want to know. It helps avoid confusion and begets better answers, usually.
- Do not direct a question to a specific developer.
- Do not submit one question, gets votes with that question, and then reword the question or replace it with another one entirely.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “when” questions.
- No “post-launch” or “release” questions. This is a program dedicated to the continuing development of the game, and focused on the immediate and near-term future of the project. Think 3-6 months out.
- No pictures. Make it easy for people to find the question they want to vote on without having to scroll through pictures.
- Questions should be related to the development of our games and focused on topics for our developers to answer.
- Post violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun with it.