Keeping the festivities going, we want to see who can come up with the best Luminalia-themed holiday sweater design! Fire up an image-editing program or grab some paper and show us your old-timey art skills. Get creative! The important thing is that the design is Luminalia-related. Not sure what Luminalia is? Read up about the holiday celebrated by both Banu and Humans annually on December 22 in the Galactapedia.
Ready to get started? Find all the details here.Oh, and did we mention that we will pick up the winning design and integrate it into the game in a future holiday season?
To help you get creative, we’ve attached a “blank sweater” to this post. You can download this one as a template and start adding your design.
- Each sweater design is considered a single entry, but you are allowed multiple entries
- There are no group submissions for this specific contest
- We don’t want to limit your creativity, but please only post Luminalia-related designs. Any other subject will be disqualified
- Entries can be submitted on Spectrum within this thread or on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtags #StarCitizen AND #Luminalia
- :first_place_medal:1st Place: Crusader Industries Mercury Star Runner in-game standalone ship with LTI (in-game lifetime insurance)
- :second_place_medal:2nd Place: Esperia Talon in-game standalone ship with LTI (in-game lifetime insurance)
- :third_place_medal:3rd Place: Consolidated Outland Nomad in-game standalone ship with LTI (in-game lifetime insurance)Contest ends: January 8, 2021 (11:59 PM Pacific)
We are looking forward to seeing your creations and wish you a wonderful holiday season. Happy Luminalia, everyone!
The winners of our Design A Luminalia Sweater Contest have been crowned!
We’ll be reaching out to the victors in the next few days to award their prizes. Thank you so much to everyone who designed a sweater and entered, and of course, huge congratulations to the winners!
1st Place: @NAIIMA
2nd Place: @Loonly
3rd Place: @ystellar
You can check out the winning designs below!
Go to Source