What kind of rewards are planned that are not simply access to more missions or more payout?
are we going to get “VIP” landing pads closer to refineries or access to the hurston main building landing pads for easier access to missions givers / trade and such?
This is absolutely something we are looking to expand. Our “rewards” system in general is something that we want to evolve as we move forward. If you haven’t already seen it appear on the roadmap, there is an epic called “Org/Perks Benefits”. This epic task is going to start giving access to a multitude of things. Not only do we want to add the ability to give items as rewards in missions, but we also want to be able to offer things like (but not specifically limited to):
- Lower expedite fees for ships
- Discounts at shops
- Hiring extra workers to repair ships (which will ultimately take time, resources, people, etc)
- Free landing services at location “X” (can always repair/restock/refuel for free at ArcCorp)
- Ship rental time extensions or reduction in prices.
- Access to items gated at rep level at shop
- Refining job priority. (Currently it depends on the queue in front of you.)
- Free upgrade at refinery for what “method” is used to refine goods.
And so much more that we’ll add as we expand gameplay functionality. The bottom line is that all of our gameplay systems should be built in a way where we can easily add their functionality as an available option for some level of perk. (Which could be tied to much more than reputation, but rather to the rewards system as a whole.)