Hello everyone and welcome to our AMA about the Reputation System.
With Star Citizen Alpha 3.13 – Underground Infamy, we introduced the first iteration of the Reputation Manager which is now available on the mobiGlas, giving you the ability to see your standing with the various organizations and mission-givers across Stanton.
Today we have various guests from different departments answering your most burning questions on how we want to further iterate this system and to provide insights into the decisions we made.
@PickledAtRandom – Luke Pressley, Lead Designer
@CIG_Writer – William Weissbaum, Lead Writer
@-Tend- – Rob Reiniger, Lead Systems Designer
@Stormknife-cig-cig – Ben Dorsey, Senior Systems Designer
We’re opening up this thread a little early so you can start asking your questions. The team will hop in at 5:00 pm UTC (10 am Pacific) and begin answering! They’ll be staying with us for about an hour to respond to your questions directly before they’ll need to leave us and get back to work.
Expect input from the entire team on each question, no matter who is answering it.
Got a question? Great! Drop it in the comments below!POSTING GUIDELINES
- Questions should be relevant to the topic of this AMA.
- Only one question per post.
- Do not make use of special formatting in an attempt to draw more attention, and therefore more votes, to your questions i.e. BOLD, H1, etc.
- No “when” questions. All information we have about the intended release of any feature is represented on the Public Roadmap.
- Posts violating these guidelines or the subjects of the broadcast may be deleted, as may in-line replies.
- Have fun!
Unfortunately, our time with Rob, Ben, Will, and Luke is over. We all had a great time hanging out with you, answering your questions!
Thanks, everyone, for participating!
Go to Source